Do you enjoy trying to pick the winning bracket?
Are you like most people who can't answer this question confidently...
"How does someone overcome porn?"
We are being inundated with porn and it’s effecting our children and keeping men from leaving the legacy they are meant to leave. While we cheer on our teams this March, join the 1,000s of guys who are accepting the challenge of learning more about the power of porn, what it does to the brain, and how a guy can overcome it.
What To Expect
You’ll fill out a bracket on ESPN and be in our private group
You’ll Get A New Lesson Each Day
You’ll hear real guys stories throughout the lessons.
You’ll Watch the Video, or Read the Article, or Examine a Scripture, etc.
You Can Post Your Thoughts Each Day in the Comment Section
“My dad had a Playboy left out at age five, and it’s affected almost every choice I made for the rest of my life from age five to now, having to kick the habit."
“Pornography really messed up my life in a lot of ways." "Listen to me. You have to understand that you are not evil. All behavior is simply the result of your thinking."
“I think my own past with pornography is the hub of my inner conflict and doubt." "Our attitudes towards sex have become warped and perverted."
We are being inundated with porn and it’s affecting everyone…
- 68% of church-going men and over 50% of pastors view porn on a regular basis. Of young Christian adults 18-24 years old, 76% actively search for porn.
- Eleven is the average age that a child is first exposed to porn, and 94% of children will see porn by the age of 14.
- 86% of 18 year old guys have watched a group sex. By age 18 they’ve watched what their grandparents never saw.
- The porn industry’s annual revenue is more than the NFL, NBA, and MLB combined. It is also more than the combined revenues of ABC, CBS, and NBC.
- 33% of women aged 25-and-under search for porn at least once per month.
- 57% of pastors say porn addiction is the most damaging issue in their congregation. And 69% say porn has adversely impacted the church.
- Only 1 in 7 missionaries on the field are men. Most experts credit porn with being the #1 reason potential guy missionaries don’t make it.
- Only 7% of pastors say their church has a program to help people struggling with pornography.
For the sake of my children and future children I need to educate myself. Let's do this!Dagan Flowers
I'm getting equipped for myself and I also want to help others!Andrew Buck
This material should be required for every Christian guy in America.Jason Soderstrom
The Freedom Fight is the #1 online addiction program in the world.Josh McDowell
More info about the daily content…
- 21 lessons. A new lesson for each day of the tournament.
- Takes less than 10 minutes a day.
- Content will include videos from The Freedom Fight, articles to read, testimonies, Bible studies, questions to answer, etc.
- Learn the latest research on the brain science behind porn addiction.
- Learn about the Binge Purge Cycle
- Learn what to do the moment you become tempted: BRACE
- Learn what it takes for a guy to actually overcome his porn problem.
- We’ll discuss the types of triggers to look out for.
- Discussion threads to post thoughts and answers to questions.
- Perfect for Christian leaders, husbands, fathers, and single guys.
- Learn about the Stockdale Paradox
- Great to go through this by yourself or with a group of guys.
There is a difference:
- Loves God
- Loves His Family
- Is Doing Better than Ever at Work
- Desires to do Well
- Reclaimed Self-Confidence
- More Energy
- Understands God’s Grace
- Has Nothing to Hide
- Has No Shame
- Starts to Develop Other Healthy Habits
- Deeper Relationships with His Kids
- Increased Productivity
- Forms Deeper Relationships
- Deeper Relationship with God
- Leads His Family with Confidence
- Increased Intimacy with His Wife
- Increase in Lifetime Earnings
- Loves God
- Loves His Family
- Is Doing Good at Work
- Desires to Do Well
- Feels Shame
- Loss of Confidence
- Fears Vulnerability
- Feels Alone
- Feels Powerless
- Doesn’t Know Where to Turn for Help
- Feels Distant from God
- Feels Hopeless
- Wonders if There is Something More
- Not Sure if He Can or Even Wants to Quit
- Hates having a Secret Habit
- Lacking Intimacy with His Wife
- Lives In Fear of Being Caught
- Asks himself how does this end?
A few of the guys that are doing it!
Field of 64
(still updating and adding partners pics)
I’m taking it to so that I can help guys at my church.
I’m taking it to so that I can be prepared to help my children.
I’m taking the Challenge so I can learn what it takes to overcome it.
I want to understand so I can help a friend.
I am grateful that my husband is being proactive to take the 30 Day Challenge.
I told my boyfriend about it and I was glad that he took it!
I wanted to learn this stuff heading into marriage.
I found out my fiance took the challenge after the fact but I was grateful that he took that step on his own initiative.
I took it because I’m knew I needed to be equipped
I’m interested in developing healthy habits but I’m not 100% convinced that giving this up is worth it.
I wish my husband could have taken this 20 years ago.
I’m interested to see what it looks like to go 30 straight days without this in my life and to see if it’s actually better.